Oxfordshire carers have been recognised for their tireless work at a special awards ceremony last week.
The Orders of St John Care Trust’s annual Employee Awards took place on Wednesday last week at The Randolph Hotel, Oxford.
The Trust’s chief executive Dan Hayes said: “I am constantly blown away by the hard work and dedication of our colleagues, who are committed to enhancing the lives of those who call our residences homes.”
Winners across 12 categories were recognised for their contribution with awards presented by deputy chair for The Orders of St John Care Trust, Millie Wentworth-Stanley, including:
- Young Carer of the Year – Amber Henshaw, Madley Park House, Witney
- Carer of the Year – Kathy Farley, Larkrise Care Centre, Banbury
- Leader of the Year – Emily Gledhill, Langford View, Bicester
- ECH (Extra Care Housing) Leader of the Year – Kayleigh Cross, The Paddocks, Chipping Norton
- Unsung Hero – Richard Blaine, Spencer Court, Woodstock
- ECH Unsung Hero – Michael Welsh, Oxlip House, Bury St Edmunds
- Newcomer of the Year – Dion Webster, Stirlings Care Home, Wantage
- ECH Newcomer of the Year – Maria Cruz, Erdington House, Yarnton
- Hospitality Award – Samantha Aspin, Meadowcroft, Thame
- Volunteer of the Year – Lucy Haggie, Madley Park House, Witney
- Activity Coordinator – Beverley Cotton, Langford View, Bicester
- Office (Homes) Employee of the Year – Iain Urquhart, Westgate House, Wallingford.